Business Sponsorship

Silverline Networks - Digital Marketing Agency

Business Sponsorship

We provide professional solutions, growth advisory and comprehensive range of business incorporation services to both new and experienced investors. We have a strong customer focused ethos of providing high quality company formation packages and related products with excellent levels of service, supported by high quality resources.
 

Sponsorship Options for an LLC Company


 Corporate sponsorship: In a Corporate Sponsorship, a company that is your local sponsor will hold 51% of the shares and obligations. Whereas, the individual or group of foreign investors hold the other 49%. The Emirati or local sponsor is a company rather than an individual. A corporate sponsorship in Dubai is usually the preferred choice, as it provides further security for the expat partners.
 
 Individual Sponsorship: In an Individual sponsorship the business sponsor is an individual in his or her own capacity. The local sponsor must be a UAE national also known as an Emirati. The Local Sponsor holds 51% of the shares and liabilities of the company and 49% is held by the foreign partner. As the local sponsor is the main shareholder, he or she can give a Power of Attorney (POA) to the foreign investors. This POA helps them manage his or her shares and rights in the company for an annual fee.
 
 We believe that setting up a company today should be an enjoyable experience, one which is straight-forward and quick, and one where the customer is fully confident at every stage of the process. Needless to say, our service quality and attention to details make us different from all the other Business setup service providers across UAE.
 
 We are able to facilitate cost-effective solutions in business licensing, trade license, office space options and business services, as well as a variety of other business and management solutions through our large network.
 
 A local sponsor is a UAE national or a citizen of UAE (locally known as Emirati). The local sponsor does not interfere in the day-to-day operations of the LLC company. The foreign company is bound to pay a lump sum amount every year for the services offered by the local sponsor in Abu Dhabi or anywhere in UAE
 
 It is important to have the right local partner for a foreign owned companies and investors in UAE. You need a partner that can add value to your investment and protect your rights in the business. The local partner should help you in the establishment of your business and inform you on local compliance and laws and provide connections. This will help you to make your business a success.
 
 Silverline Networks is more than capable of delivering on business promises made to our clients. It is all about providing value for money without giving you the chance to spend more than is required. Our best business consultants possess vast experience and know-how on how to save money for your business while promoting optimum quality.
 
 We are run by skilled and knowledgeable staff with experience in all aspects of setting up a company and in providing customers with an exemplary service. Perhaps that is why we continue to gain so many clients ranging from large firms to entrepreneur individuals relocating to UAE


Website Design @ AED 22, Free YELLOW PAGES Membership & 10% Off on Online Payment
Website Design & Development starts from AED 22 only | Free YELLOW PAGES Membership | 10% Off on Online Payment Hide This
Website Design starts from AED 22 only
Free YELLOW PAGES Membership
10% Off on Online Payment
Hide This